(2 or 3 players, from 12 yo)
- A game board with 36 squares, 12 simple, 12 double, 12 triple ones, organized to design a dragon.
- 3X12-barons pawns, in 3 different colors.
- 3 khans-pawns.
A mythic China, split into 36 fiefs, occupied by 3X12 barons of 3 clans : the blue, the green, the white.
3 players : Each player choses a Khan pawn, before disposing the 12 barons of his color, in turn : 4 baron on 4 triple squares, 4 barons on 4 double squares, 4 barons on 4 simple squares.
2 players : you finally dispose the 12 barons of the unchosen color on the last free squares.
PURPOSE OF THE GAME
Make a baron of yours the highest of a pile of 9.
MOVES OF THE BARONS
Each player in turn moves a baron of his color to put it mandatorily upon another baron, or a pile of barons, forwards or backwards, without retracing the steps in the same move.
- Starting from a simple square the baron will jump to a next occupied square
- Starting from a double square he jumps 2 pawns further,
- starting from a triple square, 3 pawns further.
You have to jumps directly over the empty squares ; you are not allowed to reach an empty square. The empty squares are not counted to measure the moves.
OPPORTUNITIES AND BANS
* A perched baron may run alone, or take behind himself one or several pawns.
* By convention, a pile may not accept more than 3 pawns of each color.
If that condition is not observed, the move is forbidden. If you have not a playable move, you have to skip the turn.
END OF THE GAME
The first to get a pile of 9 wins the game